Wednesday 4 September 2019

MY FATHER



MY FATHER
My father is an amazing human being and a great father. I look at him as my hero. He has been a pillar of support for the family. My grandmother often tells us how obedient he was as a child. He always obeyed everything his parents told him and constantly worked towards achieving his academic goals. He was also good in sports. Besides, he was always ready to help his fellow students. He also helped my grandmother with the household chores in his free time. His dedication towards his work and his helpful nature inspires us to become better human beings.

My father is my mentor, my hero and my best friend. He has been there for me at every step in life and supported me in all my decisions. He has taught me a lot and continues to shower his words on wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY FATHER

MY FATHER My father is an amazing human being and a great father. I look at him as my hero. He has been a pillar of support for the fa...